Fragile Oasis Project Submission Rules:
Want to see your world from an astronaut's perspective -‐ in space? Here's your chance!
Upload a project you're involved with that helps make this world a better place (such as cleaning a neighborhood park or serving meals to the poor), and if your project receives the most votes, it also receives a snapshot of its location taken from Space.
So what are you waiting for? Get started today. Create an account if you haven’t already done so, upload a project and get featured!
You must join the Fragile Oasis community to enter or vote for projects on Fragile Oasis. Don't worry. We're nice, plus we've taken precautions to protect your privacy.
- The project with the most votes every other Tuesday at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time is the featured project for that cycle. Although we keep track of the number of comments and shares each project has received, those numbers are not counted when selecting the featured project.
- A project cannot be featured more than once.
- Each registered user can vote for any number of projects, but only once per day. That means you can vote for yourself every day, but only once each day.
- Users may not upload their project more than once, even if the project fits into more than one category.
- Votes may be audited. Users who create more than one account to vote or violate these terms in any way may be removed and their votes deleted.
- Sharing your project through e-mail and your social networks to encourage family and friends to vote for your project is not only allowed, it’s encouraged.
- Fragile Oasis reserves the right to remove any project at any time.
An orbital photo of each featured project’s location will be posted to this website. Users are welcome to the share the photos, but please include attribution.
NASA does not endorse these projects, but we support the good work you are doing to make our Fragile Oasis a better place. Space helmets off to you.