Fragile Oasis has inspired me…
Born out of the ColdWar.
Raised in the Space Age.
5 Billion Humans.
Unknown and untold number of other species.
One Pale Blue Marble in the night. One Good Earth.
One Fragile Oasis.
John P.'s badges
Who is John P. following?
What projects is John P. following?
- Nobel Women's Initiative peace 08/25/2011
- Project Mercury Rising education 08/25/2011
- United Nations Clean Water Carbon Credit Program water 08/25/2011
- Feeding Children Everywhere food 08/25/2011
- Do One Thing community 08/25/2011
- Engineers Without Borders Fruit Dryer Project food 08/25/2011
- World's Biggest Dream Board peace 07/17/2012
- Thirst Project water 08/25/2011
John P.'s Recent Activity
Both John, and his twin brother, Paul were born in St. Paul, MN on January 25th, 1959 to Tom and Joan Pieper. They along with their 2 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters were raised in South St. Paul. John attended college at both Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN and St. John's University in Collegeville, MN. Formerly a Life Sciences Researcher, Youth Minister, and Crisis Intervention Counselor; John was disabled in 1997, is now doing Sculpting, Acting, and Art with the Interact Center for the Visual and Performing Arts. He occasionally writes on disabilities in the arts, sciences, and religion. John always looks up at night and still dreams about human space exploration and how we are better as a species for it.Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA