Fragile Oasis has inspired me…
Fragile Oasis truly encourages us to think about how unique our planet is. When I found FO last year, the name and blogs inspired a thought that I teach all my students (and anyone who will listen). "If we placed our Earth (tiny pea) in our hand to look at it from above, like the Moon astronauts did, and then close our eyes to imagine traveling by all that we know...the planets, our solar system...our galaxy...beyond... there is no where..truly no where...we have found in all of time that we, as people, can live but this amazing, 'fragile oasis' here in our hand. And we need to protect it...nurture it and share it wisely for generations to come. What other option do we truly have?" Mrs. T :)
Mrs T.'s badges
Project nominated by Mrs T.
- Our ISS education 11/06/2011
Who is Mrs T. following?
What projects is Mrs T. following?
- Yonkers Partners in Education Family Literacy Program education 08/25/2011
- We Need To Talk community 08/25/2011
- H2 Empower Library Project education 08/25/2011
- Space Shuttle Guide education 08/25/2011
- Junior Achievement - Kenya education 08/25/2011
- Almost Rocket Science education 08/25/2011
Mrs T.'s Recent Activity
K-2 Science and Gifted Teacher - former Satellite Operations Trainer and AF Ground Systems Operator for DMSP, GPS and DSP. - Florida Certified and Qualified Teacher for England (Primary) Love to explore our earth and space systems with my students.Florida