Fragile Oasis

Connecting Space and Earth: Learn. Act. Make a Difference.
Community

Discussion Forums

I love this so, SO much!

Cuando no se tiene a nadie al alrededor, los perros son una buena opción y amigos del hombre. No se muy bien el trabajo que Ustedes realizan en sus proyectos, pues no he tenido mucho tiempo para verlos, cosa que haré en el teimpo libre. Pero si puedo aportar alguna idea quizás me sea más útil que dejar un comentario y decirles que bonito trabajo hacen. Esperando que mejoremos y mejoren los problemas en el Mundo, les envío un saludo

I've heard they can actually train these dogs to gently wake people up if they're having nightmares. What an incredibly support this must be to military vets suffering from recurring nightmares due to PTSD. Such a practical and effective way to help myriad soldiers returning from Afghanistan and Iraq!

HEY BRO, GOD BLESS AND SAFE VOYAGE.. I WORKED WITH YOUR SIS FELISA AND USED TO BE HER PERSONAL TRAINER... I AM A USMC VETERAN AND I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT FOR ECAD's VETERANS PROJECT HEAL.. I HAVE BEEN SENDING EMAILS TO N.A.S.A FOR SOME TIME AND THIS IS A BLESSING TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED FOR OUR OUTSTANDING WORK IN OUR HOME AND ABROAD.

Here's a wonderful video of ECAD's Project HEAL.... amazing!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twFLnDYOLrM

Jeanie W. in response to Susanna S.

These dogs are amazing. My father, a WWII vet, suffered from ALS and was on a ventilator. ECAD trained my service dog to wake me if my father's ventilator alarm went off. She saved his life 3 times! So what you heard was true, the dogs are trained to gently wake a person when needed.

What a privilege to know the people who make Project Heal possible.

Whoo-Hoo, way to go ECAD & Project HEAL!! :o) Thank you everyone!! www.ecad1.org

I work closely with ECAD at the Hawthorne Cedar Knolls School District in Hawthorne, NY. Our students are among a host of schools who help train the dogs for vets with ptsd as well as other disabled people. ECAD is a great outfit. Keep up the excellent work. DN

Absolutely wonderful! It's already amazing what we can help our furry friends learn in regards to helping their People in their daily lives. Doing specific training for veterans really goes above and beyond the standard call of duty!

Add Your Voice