Fragile Oasis

Connecting Space and Earth: Learn. Act. Make a Difference.
Community

Discussion Forums

Thread Author Replies
  • Digital Green

Digital Green combines technology and social organization to improve the cost-effectiveness of existing agricultural extension systems.
  • Free the Water

I have written a few times on this subject; basically it is the theory that we have ensnared vast amounts of water away from natural cycles of the planet.
  • Human Progress Blog

A blog dedicated towards showcasing and advocating for human progress in all fields. This blog has strong space and science ties and was inspired by the writing of Carl Sagan.
  • NASAtweet.com - Community Wiki Site for NASA Tweetups

NASAtweet.com is a community-owned and community-managed wiki site for NASA & other space-related Tweetups. The wiki's purpose is to help curate the experience of attending a tweetup -- the participants, blog posts, images, and video related to such an event. The site's goal is to serve as a centralized resource for th
  • The Yogi in the Spaceship

I want to write a comparison between the how the training of astronauts, high speed pilots, and yogis helps them gain mastery of the sense organs. These practices and training have relevance to the lay person as we also try to stay on track in the midst of the vicissitudes of life.

I want to write a comparison between the how the training of astronauts, high speed pilots, and yogis helps them gain mastery of the sense organs. These practices and training have relevance to the lay person as we also try to stay on track in the midst of the vicissitudes of life.

• Our ISS

Florida 4th graders are researching, designing and building an International Space Station Module within their classroom.
  • No Borders

We are collecting your stories about how space inspired YOU to do good works here on Earth. Let us know how YOU are making our fragile oasis a better place.