Fragile Oasis has inspired me…
To realize that we are all riding through the universe together on this spaceship we call Earth, that we are all in this together, that we are all interconnected, that we are all family. Fragile Oasis has inspired me to believe that if we all work together it is possible to live in a world: · At peace · Without poverty · Where no one dies from preventable and curable diseases · Where everyone has access to clean water and no one goes to bed hungry · Where we educate all our children. Fragile Oasis has inspired me to believe that we DO live in a world where the possibilities are endless, and we are only limited by our imagination and our will.
Ron G.'s badges
Who is Ron G. following?
What projects is Ron G. following?
- Carbon for water health 08/25/2011
- Nobel Women's Initiative peace 08/25/2011
- Portland State University SWEET Lab research 08/25/2011
- Bethany House community 08/25/2011
- Yonkers Partners in Education Family Literacy Program education 08/25/2011
- Broadband for All communication 08/25/2011
- Sentinel Mission research 01/08/2013
- One Young World communication 01/03/2013
- Vital Voices peace 11/10/2012
- Let's Put the "Brakes on Breast Cancer" health 10/10/2012
- Ufahamu community 04/25/2012
- TeraRCBr Blog education 04/20/2012
- NASAtweet.com - Community Wiki Site for NASA Socials community 10/03/2011
Ron G.'s Recent Activity
Ron recently returned from a six-month mission of scientific research and exploration aboard the International Space Station. One of his personal objectives during his mission was to use the unique orbital perspective to put a focus on the challenges facing our planet. Ron has a strong belief in the ability of social entrepreneurialship and appropriately targeted philanthropy to solve many of the problems we face here on Earth.International Space Station