The Moon Over Afghanistan
Aug. 25, 2011
The thin blue line of Earth's atmosphere and a low sun painting the clouds red as the half moon sets over Afghanistan on August 22, 2011 – one of sixteen moonsets we see each day from the International Space Station.
Discuss this post
5Comments about this post
- To Be Continued ...
- One Young World Summit - The Key Is We
- Why Should We Spend Money on Space Exploration When We Have So Many Problems Here on Earth?
- Guardians of Earth
- Do 1 Thing Day - July 20, 2012
- The Orbital Perspective of Nicholas Kristof
- An Invitation to Participate in the International Space Apps Challenge
- LAUNCHing Ideas for a Waste-less Tomorrow
- We Get to Carry Each Other