We Are Not Alone
June 8, 2011
Started the day working with the Fluids Integrated Rack to change biological sample – worms – and check out the new microscope used to examine the samples.
Worked on the spacesuits that will be used by Mike Fossum and myself for spacewalks next month during the STS-135 mission. Meet Huey and Louie, Louie.
Spoke with students from South West College, Enniskillen, Northern Ireland via Amateur Radio.
Most of the day was spent on a network upgrade for the more than thirty laptops on the Space Station.
Discuss this post
34Comments about this post
- To Be Continued ...
- One Young World Summit - The Key Is We
- Why Should We Spend Money on Space Exploration When We Have So Many Problems Here on Earth?
- Guardians of Earth
- Do 1 Thing Day - July 20, 2012
- The Orbital Perspective of Nicholas Kristof
- An Invitation to Participate in the International Space Apps Challenge
- LAUNCHing Ideas for a Waste-less Tomorrow
- We Get to Carry Each Other